Para comprar tus sellos Latina Crafter visita nuestra tienda AQUÍ

jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2015

Share your Story: Calling YOU!!

We are going to release soon a super amazing set!! I designed especially thinking about the Pro Life message. I was listening to a song in the radio and I got the idea of a set to share and inspire others about the Life is Beautiful message. Sometimes we forget how important is to share this message with others, especially young people. I know... they need it.

I will be receiving stories until Dec. 13 but if you can't do it now and want to share don't worry send it anyway, I will be out of office for a week so that's why I will love to read the stories asap, but I know it can be difficult... 

Share with others please!!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario