Para comprar tus sellos Latina Crafter visita nuestra tienda AQUÍ

jueves, 2 de junio de 2016

Yolie's DIY Table

Latina Crafter's 5th Anniversary is this month! So today, I am sharing a the perfect card for the occasion.

I used Latina Crafter's Viewfinder die, "celebra" die and Craftwell's dotted chevron embossing folder.  Everything cut and embossed with, you guessed it, the Cut N Boss.



Let's chat about the paper for a minute.  I received a box of catalogs not to long ago and this sheet was at the bottom of the box, printer's color box.  Of course I couldn't just toss it out.  I knew I had to create with it and so it was perfect for my "celebra" card.  I trimmed it to fit the card base and then embossed it with the dotted chevron.  Simple as that.
I cut 2 "celebra" words to create a shadow so the yellow can pop.


I cut a blue circle for the viewfinder's background and embellished the card with enamel dots.  Such a fun and happy card! I love how it turned out.

Latina Crafter is currently celebrating their 5th anniversary and their shop is on vacation.  They are offering a 20% discount while they are away.  The offer is valid through June 13th.  Here is the discount code:  SUMMER2016



1 comentario:

  1. OMG!!! Tu creación es encantadora Yolie con todos esos colores, detalles y preciosos Dies !!! Felicidades LC en su 5to aniversario y que vengan muchos massss. Bendiciones a todas!!!

    ResponderEliminar